Accounts Payable Clerk (Montreal)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, Husk Media, Shiny Screens Entertainment, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,000 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix Media is currently looking ot fill the role of Accounts Payable Clerk (“Clerk”). Reporting into the Senior Manager, Accounts Payable and Procurement, the Clerk support to the Finance team assisting with the full cycle of Accounts Payable and Credit Card processing. This is a full time, permanent position, based in our Montreal office. Cineflix has returned to the office on a hybrid schedule, at this time, presence is required in-office 3-days a week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process invoices in accounting software – Full AP cycle
- Validate and process expense reports ensuring company policies are observed
- Entering Wires and Bill payments in accounting software
- Process Journal entries in the system
- Reconciliation of Account Statements
- Control and maintain supplier files according to internal processes
- Prepare weekly reports for Treasury
- Electronic bank payments/EFT/ACH USD/Wire banking recording set up
- Process corporate credit cards on a monthly basis/management of card holders accounts
- O/S Check Report weekly
- Making bank deposits
- GST/QST remittance
- Support to Finance team – Various tasks
- Electronic filing
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Excel (intermediate Level), Outlook, Excellent computer knowledge
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records
- Professional, respectful and a team player
- Multi tasker
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Director, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham, https://cineflix.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=34&source=aWQ9MTc%3D.
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please be aware that recruitment-related scams from illegitimate companies have increased. If you are being considered for this position, you will only be contacted by someone from our recruitment team with an official @cineflix.com email address.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process