Apple Support Specialist (Toronto)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, Husk Media, Shiny Screens Entertainment, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,000 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix Media is currently looking to fill the role of Apple Support Specialist on a fixed-term, maternity leave replacement contract, for approximately 13 months. Reporting to the VP of Information Technology, the Apple Support Specialist is responsible for providing level 1 technical support for 300+ staff in five offices worldwide. Additionally, the role requires the employee to assist with the Onboarding and Offboarding of staff and their computers, along with assisting in special projects and initiatives. This role is based in our Toronto office, on a 3-days in-office hybrid schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup new staff accounts and computers, complete with Office 365 accounts
- Review network and server logs, troubleshooting and solving network issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve helpdesk tickets as assigned.
- Escalate level 2 issues to Network Architect when necessary.
- Monitor business systems such as Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Exchange, SharePoint.
- Maintain/update all internal technical document for the network.
- Diagnose Hardware and Software problems and replace defective components.
- Perform monthly user audits and account reconciliation.
- Liaises with vendors for procurement of hardware, software and licensing.
- Administrate and track licensing for Office 365 Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud licenses and Zoom.
- Troubleshoot networking equipment and perform updates such as windows server, OSX servers/OD.
- Maintain an inventory of fixed assets and parts for repairs.
- Monitor Mosyle MDM software.
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer science degree/diploma
- 5+ years experience
- Apple certified
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Director, Human, Resources, Mackenzie Graham at
https://cineflix.bamboohr.com/careers/52?source=aWQ9MTc%3D. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please be aware that recruitment-related scams from illegitimate companies have increased. If you are being considered for this position, you will only be contacted by someone from our recruitment team with an official @cineflix.com email address.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.