Assistant, Development & Production Administration (Toronto)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, Husk Media, Shiny Screens Entertainment, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,500 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix Media is currently looking to fill the role of Development & Production Administration Assistant. Reporting directly to the Development & Production Administration Senior Coordinator, the Development & Production Administration Assistant provides administrative support to the Development and Production Administration teams. This is a full-time, permanent position based in our Toronto office on a hybrid schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Development team in setting up development shoots (booking of crew, travel, gear, vendor rentals, insurance requests, permits, call sheets, per diems).
- Prepare and submit PO’s, invoices, expense reports, and per diem requests.
- Take notes in Development Meetings and report back to the Production Administration Team
- Assist in the contracting and preparation of Payroll documents for Development employees for US and Canadian crew.
- Collecting, uploading, and filing of Development Contractor Invoices, Contractor Payment Confirmations.
- Collecting, uploading, and filing of Development Releases, Contracts, Talent Holds and Shopping Agreements on Apple and Microsoft Teams Servers.
- Take notes in biweekly Development and Production Administration Meetings and report back to the Production Administration Manager.
- Save all Call Sheets, Weekly Production Reports and Broadcaster communications to the server weekly.
- Assist in processing Expenses and Credit Card Logs for Production and Development as required.
- Update OPC tracker when invoice has been approved.
- Take detailed notes during the (3x) Weekly Production Meetings on Zoom.
- Upload Talent Resumes to Microsoft Teams Server and Maintain Talent Resume Tracker
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have high proficiency on Mac and Microsoft office programs.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized, and strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, and punctuality.
- Strong time management skills, and able to problem solve under tight deadlines.
- Able to work quickly, calmly and accurately.
- No production experience is necessary.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Director, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham, at https://cineflix.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=32&source=aWQ9MTc%3D . No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please be aware that recruitment-related scams from illegitimate companies have increased. If you are being considered for this position, you will only be contacted by someone from our recruitment team with an official @cineflix.com email address.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process