Assistant, Marketing (London)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,000 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix is currently looking to fill the position of Marketing Assistant. This is a permanent, full-time position, based in our London, UK office.
- Track international premiere dates for shows airing
- Meeting minutes
- Department vendor/supplier research
- Coordinate office stationery
- General department support and organization
- Expense reports
- Process invoices with the finance team
- Liaise with the coordinator on budget actuals
Markets and Events Support
- Track sales team trips and markets
- Track market and event dates
- Process market registrations
- Booking, packing, and organisation of freight
- Confirm assets/details needed for listings submissions, liaise with the coordinator for requirements and submit listings when all assets are prepared
- Book and liaise with restaurants/locations for events
- Coordinate invite lists and RSVP tracking for events
- Track sales tool and materials inventory
- Add new website users to Mailchimp system
- Assist with registering new clients to the website, assigning permissions, and video file uploads
- Upload press releases to the website and add press releases to noticeboards
Skills and Qualifications
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and stay on top of essential projects and demands
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Manager, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.