Associate Creative Director, Marketing (London, UK)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada. With a catalogue of more than 5,000 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix Rights is looking to fill the position of Associate Creative Director, Marketing. The Associate Creative Director role is primarily focused on the creative development of unscripted TV sales and promotional materials for B2B global marketing launches which includes key art, trailers/promos, advertising (print and digital), sales brochures, and presentation decks in addition to conceptualizing and development for corporate brand creative. This a full-time position, based in London, UK, and reports to the Creative Director of Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing & Creative Services
- Develop a strategic creative approach to promote each title.
- Creative development and delivery of promotional materials for unscripted titles which includes the evaluation of supplied assets, image selection, concept ideation, and mock-up, and curation of video assets.
- Key art direction and creation with agency vendors and graphic designers.
- Liaising with the internal and external stakeholders for marketing assets.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure marketing materials reflect the USPs of programming content.
- Brief and implement innovative new marketing initiatives for unscripted titles including e-blasts and targeted/thematic mailouts, sales presentation decks, video clip/trailers/featurettes, activations, and online showcases.
- Curation of A/V assets – reviewing and logging content for use in showreels trailers/promos, and digital showcases/activations.
- Proof reading show text, brochures, and copywriting.
- Assist Creative Director on scripted title marketing when necessary, including conceptualizing key art, copywriting, asset management, and creation of presentation decks.
Internal Client Support
- Define and maintain a “the company is the client” mandate for marketing to support its various verticals– ie Cineflix Rights, Productions, and producer partner companies.
- Corporate brand design across all platforms.
- Development of new marketing and executive support materials (brochures, PPT templates, e-newsletters, outreach materials).
- Corporate brand guardianship, ensuring creative consistency of marketing materials.
Skills and Qualifications
- Shown ability to create and direct high-quality entertainment creative and brand design
- Minimum 5 years experience with an agency and/or media industry/entertainment marketing/brand marketing
- Adobe suite experience
- Ability to develop creative solutions when required to pivot
- Top notch project management and organizational skills
- Experience managing a high volume of campaigns in parallel
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach with ability to work autonomously
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
- A passion for television and pop culture
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Senior Manager, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham, at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please be aware that recruitment-related scams from illegitimate companies have increased. If you are being considered for this position, you will only be contacted by someone from our recruitment team with an official @cineflix.com email address.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse work environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.