Coordinator, Treasury – Contract (Montreal)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,000 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix media is currently looking to fill the role of Treasury Coordinator. This is a full-time, contract position covering a maternity leave for approximately 14 months and will be based in our downtown Montreal office.
The Treasury coordinator is involved in day-to-day cash management using the on-line banking systems. The individual in this role will administer the bank account structure and the various sets of legal documentation required for the production financing activity of Cineflix. This role also involves preparing reports on a daily basis to meet bank deadlines as well as communicating with various departments to gather the information needed. The Treasury Coordinator will support the SVP Treasurer in any project related to the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participation in the day-to-day Cash Management
- Monitoring and updating of weekly and monthly reports
- Administration of the Banking opening / closing process
- Administration of the Production Financing documentation
- Provide support to SVP treasurer in all Treasury related matter
- Establish relationships with Cineflix’s financial partners and production & corporate finance team to ensure an efficient Banking, Financing and Cash Management process under the supervision of the SVP Treasurer
- Very detailed oriented
- Highly organized
- Strong administrative skills
- Team Player
- Able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Good time management
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization and external contacts
- Adaptable to new and different reporting formats / processes
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Director, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham (https://cineflix.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29). No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please be aware that recruitment-related scams from illegitimate companies have increased. If you are being considered for this position, you will only be contacted by someone from our recruitment team with an official @cineflix.com email address.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.