Executive Assistant (Toronto)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, Husk Media, Shiny Screens Entertainment, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,500 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix Media is currently looking to fill the role of Executive Assistant. Primarily supporting select executives as well as our Sales and Legal departments, the Executive Assistant will be reporting into and working closely with the Senior Executive Assistant in areas such as calendar management, travel arrangement, expense reporting, office event coordination and other administrative support. This is a full-time, permanent position based in our Toronto office on a hybrid schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
Senior Executive Support
- Create expense reports and gather required receipts and supporting documents for select executives.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (flights, cars, accommodations, etc.) for internal executives and staff and submit for approvals and payment.
- Maintain expenditures tracking.
- Coordinate and update calendars of select executives with all pertinent details including meetings and travel.
- Attend Social Committee meetings and events to assist with planning, purchasing, set up, and tear down.
- Maintain expenditures tracking for regular and market travel.
- Act as a main point of contact when the Senior Executive Assistant is on leave.
- Provide administrative support to Husk Media as needed.
- Additional administrative support as required by the Senior Executive Assistant.
- Maintain and update internal databases, charts and trackers.
- Coordinate signature on contracts using Adobe
- Attend and take notes at meetings and follow through on any required actions.
- Additional administrative support as required by the legal team.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years experience with administrative support
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook and Excel
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Director, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham at https://cineflix.bamboohr.com/careers/60. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please be aware that recruitment-related scams from illegitimate companies have increased. If you are being considered for this position, you will only be contacted by someone from our recruitment team with an official @cineflix.com email address.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.