Marketing Manager (Maternity Leave Cover – London)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,000 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to cover for an employee on maternity leave. This a full-time, contract position based out of our London Office.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing marketing and promotional activities for the company sales and acquisitions division, Cineflix Rights.
Program launches, planning, and materials management
- Manage and oversee monthly planner and Taskworld, delegate workload to various team members, graphic designers and vendors in line with established deadlines.
- Establish and execute show launch strategies and roll out of marketing assets for both factual and scripted programming with sales and acquisitions, and producer partners.
- Oversee show assets management and materials tracker, ensuring campaigns align with production schedules and delivery deadlines.
- Oversee industry market, show launch, and event budgets as well as actuals tracking.
Graphic Design and Video
- Manage campaign deliverables including key art, synopses, screening assets, mail outs, market booth art, advertising, show reels, etc.
- Promo image selects for key art and sub-imagery for online and print.
- Define key art briefs and USPs for factual titles, review creative.
- Oversee market and event show reels – manage vendors, reel briefs and content strategy, liaise with in-house producers as well as 3rd party producers to gather footage and review footage and cuts.
Markets, Events, Screenings, and Conferences
- Establish a program launch strategy with key stakeholders for major industry markets.
- Manage timelines and deliverables for marketing collateral.
- Oversee planning and logistics with the marketing coordinator.
- Research creative trends and bank concepts for creative campaigns.
- Line manage marketing coordinators in London.
- Review internal processes and plan accordingly to improve department efficiency.
- Minimum 5 years experience within the TV distribution industry.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Displays leadership skills.
- Highly organised and goal-oriented
- Creative and forward-thinking
- Team player
- Effective communicator
- Takes the initiative
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Manager, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham, at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.