Media Technician (Toronto)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, Husk Media, Shiny Screens Entertainment, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,500 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix Media is currently looking to fill the role of Media Technician. As an integral part of the Post Production team, the Media Technician will directly assist Production & Development with various projects on an on-going basis. This is a full-time, permanent position, based in our Toronto office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ingest, Log & Sync footage for various projects.
- Create Screeners as requested.
- Online conform of both long-form and Development projects.
- Create Deliverables for various departments.
- Archive projects and associated media.
- Assist in running Voice Over sessions.
- Help on-board new Assistant Editors.
- Assist in the Quality Control of assets.
- Other tasks as requested by management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years as an Assistant Editor or technical background to the equivalent.
- Firm understanding of the Offline & Online process.
- Strong knowledge of AVID & Premiere.
- Working knowledge of Resolve & ProTools.
- Ability to think creatively & problem solve.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Director, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham at https://cineflix.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=40&source=aWQ9MTc%3D
No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please be aware that recruitment-related scams from illegitimate companies have increased. If you are being considered for this position, you will only be contacted by someone from our recruitment team with an official @cineflix.com email address.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.