Sales Coordinator (Montreal)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, Husk Media, Shiny Screens Entertainment, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,500 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix Rights is currently looking to fill the role of Sales Coordinator. The Sales Coordinator (SC) will support the Cineflix Rights sales’ team in their work by helping them generate availability reports, organise dubbing and sub-titling. In addition, the SC will support the President, Connect 3 (PC3) by providing administration support work on licenses in French speaking Canada. This is an entry level position with expectations to grow within our dynamic Sales team.
Reporting into the the SVP, Sales, Pan-Regional, UK, Eire, and Scandinavia (SVP), this is a full-time, permanent role based in Montreal.
Duties and Responsibilities
General Sales Team Support
- Manage clip, non-theatric, inflight and home entertainment rights sales.
- Prepare availability reports.
- Support the sales team to organise dubs or sub-titles for their licenses, ensuring that value for money as well as customer’s preferences are considered. Liaise with the Materials Traffic Senior Co-ordinator to ensure timely delivery.
- Other duties as required by the SVP.
- Work closely with the PC3 in managing sales to the French Canadian market, assist in any sales reports for clients, keep track of client activity on Cineflix Rights website/CRM, miscellaneous tasks as advised
- Manage the French language dub work for all French Canadian deals, working with Production, Materials and scheduling work through SPR and MELS.
- Prepare availability reports
- Help send follow up emails
- Stay across all new content acquisitions (additions to the catalogue)
- Manage subtitle work with Production programs through Difuze or MELS when needed.
- Other duties as required by the PC3
Skills and Qualifications
- Proactive and confident
- Highly organised and resourceful
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- A team player, who is flexible, takes initiative and is able to follow direction.
- Experience dealing with customer queries
- Some experience of co-ordinating materials preferable but not essential
- Experience with Excel
- French speaking is an Asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Director, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham, https://cineflix.bamboohr.com/careers/54 . No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please be aware that recruitment-related scams from illegitimate companies have increased. If you are being considered for this position, you will only be contacted by someone from our recruitment team with an official @cineflix.com email address.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse work environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.