Scripted Coordinator (London, UK)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, Husk Media, Shiny Screens Entertainment, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,500 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix Rights is currently looking to fill the role of Scripted Coordinator (Coordinator). The Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support in relation to producer relationships and sales to the Cineflix Rights Scripted team. This is an exciting role which gives a rare opportunity to become part of a talented team and which over time could lead to opportunities to move into development.
This is a full-time position based out of London, reporting to the [Head of Scripted, HOS]. The scripted team comprises the HOS and the SVP Scripted Sales and Development and works closely with the Acquisitions team. As a result of growth, we want to hire someone to coordinate content evaluation, provide notes on projects, liaise with producers on deliverables, work with the marketing team to deliver assets to them
Duties and Responsibilities
- support the Scripted team to log and track all content submitted to them.
- Provide summary checklist on content to include top line script review, talent assessment, territory footprint, genre, commissioner, market comps etc
- Enter information on greenlit projects on the Company’s databases.
- Producer relationship management
- Produce reports on scripted project timelines so as to ensure the team manage delivery of episodes and marketing deadlines.
- Liaise with producers on materials
- Coordinate delivery of materials to marketing team to include approval of assets and scheduling of launch.
- Sales and Admin support
- Manage the diaries of the HOS and SVP.
- Enter information on deal terms into the Company’s CRM database.
- Assist in creating sales pitches, including one sheets and sales deck
- Provide sales team regular updates on scripted assets and delivery schedules
- Liaise with BA team on timely closing of scripted deals.
Skills and Qualifications
- A love of drama – avid film and TV viewer and swift reader
- Excellent writing, organisational and administrative skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Great timekeeping and multitasking skills / ability to work on own initiative, overall enthusiasm, networking and interpersonal skills
- Experience in script reading and writing notes would be ideal
- Team player
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Director, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please be aware that recruitment-related scams from illegitimate companies have increased. If you are being considered for this position, you will only be contacted by someone from our recruitment team with an official @cineflix.com email address.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.