Team Assistant (London, UK)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, Husk Media, Shiny Screens Entertainment, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,500 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix Rights is currently looking for a Team Assistant. The Team Assistant provides a wide range of support to the Sales & Acquisitions team in various aspects and will also work very closely with the Executive Assistants in all operational and support areas. This is a full time position, based in London, UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
TEAM SUPPORT, OPERATIONS & OFFICE MANAGEMENT:
- Managing stock of office / home working supplies including stationery and kitchen supplies, sort and distribute incoming mail and keep the office tidy and organized.
- Responsible for signing off office supplies invoices for finance purposes.
- Assist with coordinating office moves and renovations and liase with landlord on maintenance issues
- Liase with head of IT in regard to equipment orders for the Team. Assist with IT support.
- Manage Meeting room booking, provide technical support for meetings as required
- Book couriers. Maintain phone lists, invoice tracker and courier logs.
- Assist with sales team events by taking minutes and providing admin support and technical guidance.
- Complete and maintain reports for petty cash and foreign currency. Prepare cash advances for team where appropriate.
- Completion of monthly team mobile phone expenses.
- Managing all magazine and online subscriptions for the Sales & Acquisitions team.
- Providing cover for the Executive Assistants when necessary
- Provide support to the sales team including diary management to the SVP and VP, Sales. Arrange meetings, calls with clients and book venues. Handling ad hoc administrative tasks for the CR team as required.
- Organize all aspects of travel for the SVP and VP, Sales. Book flights and accommodation, organize cash advances, prepare detailed travel itineraries, and complete credit card and cash expense reports.
- Detailed diaries for markets and sales trips created on behalf of the SVP and VP, Sales.
- Arrange taxis for Team for markets and business trips.
- Creation of Material Calculation spreadsheets for the SVP and VP, Sales.
- Management of the Unscripted and Scripted Sales Materials folders on Teams.
- Provide support to the acquisitions team including diary management to the VP and Manager, Acquisitions. Arrange meetings, calls with clients and booking venues.
- Detailed diaries for markets and sales trips such as MIPCOM, MIPTV, World Congress, AIDC created on behalf of the VP and Manager, Acquisitions.
- New Content Meeting – responsible for invites, collecting materials and video content, agenda and presenting materials in the boardroom.
- Provide invite, agendas, relevant information, and support for the strategic meeting.
- Provide invite, agendas and notes for the weekly Acquisitions call and Bimonthly Acquisitions/Marketing meeting.
- Provide invite, agendas and update the Cinecast slate detail and circulate after the call.
- Materials tracking from Cineflix Productions and communications with the team.
- Joining the Third-Party Unscripted Content meeting, circulating agenda and taking notes.
- Enter new titles into Cinecast and CRM
- Update titles in Cinecast and CRM based on relevant updates, and by the end of the week deadlines for the Content Management reports that Mark pulls
- Pull comparable titles from CRM for Evaluation Sheets
- Update the NAM and UK/ROW producer tracking spreadsheets
- Use advance payments report to update Cinecast with actual payment dates
- Pull producer sales reports by request and for bi-annual market updates
- Save all treatments to Teams
- Conduct training for CRM
Skills and Qualifications
- An interest in TV
- Communucation skills
- Organisation skills
- Diary Management / dealing with various time zones
- Minute Taking
- Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Director, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham at https://cineflix.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=36&source=aWQ9MTc%3D . No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please be aware that recruitment-related scams from illegitimate companies have increased. If you are being considered for this position, you will only be contacted by someone from our recruitment team with an official @cineflix.com email address.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.