Team Assistant, Sales and Acquisitions (London)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,000 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix is currently looking to fill the role of Team Assistant, Sales and Acquisitions. This is a full-time position based out of our London office.
The Team Assistant provides a wide range of support to the Sales & Acquisitions team in various aspects and will also work very closely with the Executive Assistants in all operational and support areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
OPERATIONS & OFFICE MANAGEMENT:
- Managing stock of office supplies including stationery and kitchen supplies, sort and distribute incoming mail and keeping the office tidy and organised.
- Responsible for signing off office supplies invoices for finance purposes.
- Arranging necessary repairs etc plumbers, handymen, fire alarm test and office maintenance. Assist with coordinating office moves and renovations and dealing with the building manager and external contractors.
- Liaise with Head of IT in regards to equipment orders for the team and the IT support weekly visits.
- Managing meeting room bookings on the central CR calendar and provide computer and VC technical support. Book couriers. Maintain phone lists, invoice tracker and courier logs.
- Be the first point of contact for the office; direct calls, take messages and greet visitors on behalf of both Cineflix Rights and Buccaneer Media.
- Assisting with sales team events by taking minutes and providing admin support and technical guidance.
- Providing holiday cover for the Executive Assitants when necessary and Adhoc office. Handling meeting cover, invoice approval, and general office management.
- Provide support to the sales team including diary management to the SVP and VP, Sales. Arrange meetings, calls with clients and booking venues. Handling ad hoc administrative tasks for the CR team as required.
- Organise all aspects of travel for the SVP and VP, Sales. Book flights and accommodation, organise cash advances, prepare detailed travel itineraries and complete credit card and cash expense reports.
- Detailed diaries for markets and sales trips created on behalf of the SVP and VP, Sales.
- Arrange taxis and cash advances for the entire team for markets and business trips.
- Creation of Material Calculation spreadsheets for the SVP and VP, Sales.
- Researching and contacting venues and get quotes for the team activities during Sales Week, as well as the setting up and preparation of the events.
- Maintain and complete bi-weekly reports for petty cash and foreign currency. Prepare cash advances for travel for the team.
- Completion of monthly team mobile phone expenses.
- Managing all magazine subscriptions for the Sales & Acquisitions team.
- Provide support to the acquisitions team including diary management to the VP and Manager, Acquisitions. Arrange meetings, calls with clients and booking venues.
- Organise all aspects of travel for the VP and Manager, Acquisitions. Book flights and accommodation, organise cash advances, prepare detailed travel itineraries and complete credit card and cash expense reports.
- Detailed diaries for markets and sales trips such as MIPCOM, MIPTV, World Congress, AIDC created on behalf of the VP and Manager, Acquisitions.
- New Content Meeting – responsible for invites, collecting materials and video content, agenda and presenting materials in the boardroom.
- Provide invite, agendas, relevant information and support for the strategic meeting.
- Materials tracking from Cineflix Productions and communications with the team.
- Highly organized and resourceful
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, who is flexible and adaptable
- Friendly, patient and approachable with an ability to follow directions
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong sense of professionalism
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Manager, Human Resources, Mackenzie Graham, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Cineflix Media is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Cineflix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.