VP, Sales, Africa, CEE, Middle East, and Southern Mediterranean (Maternity Leave Cover)
Creating, producing, and distributing distinctive factual and scripted programming, the Cineflix Media group includes Cineflix Productions, Cineflix Rights, Cineflix Studios, Buccaneer Media, Connect3 Media, and a hub of producers from the US, UK, and Canada with whom we share strategic partnerships through joint ventures, first-look deals, and co-productions. With a catalogue of more than 5,000 hours of select programming across a wide range of genres, Cineflix is behind some of TV’s most popular and long-running shows.
Cineflix is currently looking to fill the position of VP, Sales. Reporting into the CEO, Cineflix Rights, the VP, Sales will manage the sales for Cineflix and third-party programming for Africa, CEE, Middle East, and Southern Mediterranean. This is a maternity leave replacement contract, due to begin in February, 2021, for approximately 1-year.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell Cineflix and 3rd Party programming (factual, scripted, finished and format sales) within the allocated territories to achieve the agreed sales targets.
- Maintain existing and build new client/Customer relationships through attendance at markets (MIP etc) and Territory trips (as possible due to the development of the Covid19 pandemia situation).
- Submit deal memos, and work closely with the legal team to process contracts.
- Prepare sales forcast as requested and required by management – quantative estimates of sales results, as well as commentary on progress against target and overall market and Territory trends.
- Maintain a record of all sales related activities using internal sales databases.
- Project against sales of potential new titles.
- Any other tasks, as requested by the direct manager.
- Understanding and interest in the TV market globally. Experience within the CEE region, and a network of contacts within this market is essential.
- Competent sales pitcher and negotiator, target driven, and able to meet targets/objectives withint set deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within different computer databases.
- Team player.
- Proactive, and self motivated.